I wun cry, I wun cry, I wun cry, I wun cry, I wun cry, I wun cry, I wun cry, I wun cry, I wun cry, I wun cry, I wun cry, I wun cry, I wun cry, I wun cry, I wun cry, I wun cry, I wun cry, I wun cry, I wun cry, I wun cry, I wun cry....
Basically, i flooded the Changi Airport today.. N to add on.. i flooded by papa car too when i was going home from the airport after sending my sis..
I thought...........................
I could control...
I thought............................
I could withstand the sadness of her going oversea for her studies..
I thought.............................
I am a strong ger..
But .. my tears jus whelm up into my eyes.. when we was at the departure lobby.. my tears jus roll down.. to b frank.. i was agitated by her in the bright morning.. therefore i thought i thought.. i wouldn't b able to cry even when she proceed in for her flight.. but the moment we were near the departure lobby.. i couldn't control animore.. i cried a lot of times even before she went.. so wat's more.. when she actually went into the departure section.. For people who noes mi well.. i dun cry often.. n it's very hard for mi to cry even if i'm sad over friends or relationship stuff.. dun ask mi y.. cos i dunno too.. but when it involves my family things.. i can cry like a cry baby.. i dunno y i'm like tis..
i wish....................
i can b a cold-blooded person so that people can c mi as a strong ger.. cos i dun cry..
i can control my tears even when i m sad over my family stuff..
i wish.. i realli wish...
I skip sch today.. cos i dun wan to cry in the sch.. i noe i will.. that's y i told my papa that.. n he understood it.. i'm the youngest in the family.. that's y i m doted by everyone in my family.. n that's oso y.. i m a cry baby.. when it's related to them.. cos i LOVE them alot..
I dare not keep crying in front of my parents nor my bro.. cos it will definitely make them feel irritated by it.. even though they noe i will b like tis.. but if i'm the one who keep seeing some one cry in front of mi non-stop, i would oso feel irritated too.. therefore i rather lock myself in the rm.. to cry all i wan.. cos.. that's the oni tink i can do now when i miss my sis..
i noe.. i noe.. she's jus gone for a while.. when my papa saw mi cried at the airport.. he patted my head n told mi.. ur sis is jus gone for a while.. u can save up money to visit her too.. nn.. my sis told mi tis too.. i noe all tis.. but but.. i jus can't bear to c u leave my side.. i can't................................... cos.. i can't c u as n when i like.. i can't tok to u or call u as n when i like... i can't smack u as n when i like.. i can't "sa jiao" to u as n when i like.. i can't hug u as n when i like.. i can't bully u as n when i like.. i can't ask u do u love mi as n when i like.. i can't tell u i love u ah jie as n when i like.. i can't do anitink as n when i like wif u.. after 3 yrs..
The moment i reach home jus now.. i cried myself to slp.. cos.. my sis share the rm wif mi.. n we sleep together as we shared a queen size bed.. but now.. i'm afraid of slping cos whenever i slp.. she's not beside mi animore.. it feel so empty.. n whenever i thought of tis.. my tears would roll down.. i dunno how long will tis carry on.. i realli dunno.. mayb months??.. but definitely not weeks or days...
i miss u ah jie.......................................................

Jie jie i miss u.. ><..
No comments:
Post a Comment