Friday, June 18, 2010

Do i look like the ballerina or whatsoever that spins in a music box to u?!

If not, why are u spinning me round and round but never ever will it end beside u?. 

I'm trying too.. n i know so r u.. i feel uneasy, weird and uncomfortable too.. reason being.. cause we r just not used to it.. 

Trying means an attempt or effort to do something.. I can c that you r trying.. but i don't understand y did ur tries lasted for only 1 day.. To attempt to try that.. we have to do something about it.. don't we?. we didn't even start out on anything and you have already given up.. How do u expect or rather how am i suppose to react to u.. Frankly speaking.. i've already do my best.. I've tried to salvage it by texting you and explaining to u why is everything turning out like this.. and what i'm trying to prove to u is.. u have to try for a period of time and of course by doing things relating to it before you can even know whether that will work out or not.. not by trying 1 day without doing related things and think that it won't work out.. 

Whatever it is.. i know u need time to think about it.. 

I don't know what really trigger u to initiate that.. but definitely it's not purely because of chances that trigger you to initiate it as i'm in this situation like you too.. but i don't even give chance if i have totally no feeling towards that fellow.. i'm not implying that u r definitely having feelings towards me.. but rather getting you to understand that.. it can't be only because of chances that things happen.. prob u can think abt it and find out what is really triggering u.. 

I've totally no comments anymore regarding this.. I just hope that you can really think abt it and do what you should..

No comments: