Friday, December 4, 2009

The impact wasn't that bad.. but it ain't that small either..

Mayb i'm too gullible.. mayb i'm too nice.. mayb mayb mayb..

A confused mind..

It may be a game.. it may be jus another part of my life..

Watever it is.. i jus dislike being kept in the dark..

Ppl often says that truth hurt.. it does.. N most ppl dislike knowing the truth and they would rather they are been kept in the dark n happily live their life..

But i'm not.. i rather i noe the truth.. It may be or may not be hurtful.. but still.. i rather i noe the truth.. I jus dislike being kept in the dark.. I rather i noe abt it n get over it after awhile.. I realli do..

Little bits here n there.. there's loopholes.. the more i look into it.. the more i'm half hearted.. i dunno which is true and which is not.. Guessing is realli tiring.. n that's wat i dislike doing most..

I realli jus wanted to noe.. R u lying all the while or r u not?!..

Till then.. i've gotta mani lies from u.. though all this lies are jus small matter.. but y muz u do it?.. everytink that i ask of is jus so simple and easy info of u, urself n still u.. is there a need to lie?!.. y can't u b truthful?!..

I jus wanted to noe.....................................................
It ain't that hard..

No comments: